While I am trying to get reconnected with work, I figured I would play this little game.
1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random… Read More”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”
or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together
Hmmm…I smell a Grammy in my future!
I stole this from my lovely friend, Heather, of Zen Goddess fame.
1. YOUR SPY NAME (middle name and current street name)
2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/mother on your dad’s side and your favorite candy):
3. YOUR RAP NAME (first initial of first name and first 3,4 or 5 letters of your last name):
4. YOUR GAMERTAG (a favorite color, a favorite animal)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and city you were born in:
Diane Santa Barbara
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, last three letters of mother’s maiden name, first three letters of your pet’s name)
7. JEDI NAME (middle name spelled backwards, your mom’s maiden name spelled backwards
8. PORN STAR NAME (first pet’s name, the street you grew up on):
9. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The”, your favorite color and the automobile your dad drives)
The Red Dodge
10. YOUR ACTION HERO NAME (first name of the main character in the last film you watched, last food you ate)
Rocket currently sleeps in our bedroom. This will not be a permanent arrangement, by any means. But while he is young and the three of us are getting used to being a family, it is comforting to have him close by.
Anyways, his bassinet touches the end of our bed, running parallel to the foot board. Convenient when he cries in the middle of the night. I don’t even have to get out of bed to check on him. I can just peek over the end if I need to. But this little stinker has figured out that we are just over that little wall. If we don’t attend to him when he starts fussing, after a while he will wiggle his body until his feet are touching the side of his bassinet that touches our bed. And then he will KICK THE END OF OUR BED, like, “HEY! I know you’re up there!” It cracks us up!! He is too smart. Trouble, I tell you. I sense nothing but trouble.
That’s right. I am stealing blog ideas from Badass. I thought his idea to have a section of “reader favorites” was brilliant. So I am doing the same. Please leave a comment letting me know which posts you would like me to include.
I will create the section sometime next week.
Jeremy: You’re such a mom right now.
Jeremy: Because your like breast feeding and knitting at the same time.
Me: I’m a multi-taskin’ motha fucka!
Jer: Well maybe not quite so motherly.
Me: Why? Because of the multi-tasking?