1. Do you like blue cheese?
In the trash, yes. In my mouth, no.
2. Have you ever been drunk?
Yes, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
3. Do you own a gun?
I owned a hot glue gun, once.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
The kind that required the addition of one cup of sugar.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not usually. Depends on what it is for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
- They are not of this planet
- I prefer them on a bun with ketchup only
- They would not make a good weapon
- They should never be used as the meat in enchiladas
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Twas the Night Before Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee, milk, soda, whatever is on hand.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yeah. On your face.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring.
11. Favorite hobby?
Reading, punching midgets, laughing at people falling down.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I don’t even know what…hey look a chicken!
13. What’s your favorite shoe?
The right one.
14. Middle name?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) I need a drink.
2) We should go to Barnes and Noble.
3) Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.
16. Name 3 things you regularly drink?
Milk, Diet Dr Pepper, Coffee
17. Current worry?
My boys. Want them to be happy, you know.
18. Current hate right now?
Choo Choo Soul
Seriously, what the fuck?
19. pepsi or coke?
Coke. Pepsi blows.
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
Rockin’ out with the family.
21. Where would you like to go?
You read this blog…take a wild guess.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
Your mom, your mom and your mom.
23. Do you own slippers?
Only for the purpose of swatting people across the face.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
Let me just say, the Scorpions would be proud.
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you be a pirate?
Don’t you mean, “Wood”? HAHAHAHA. Argh, she be a quick one, mateys!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Personal narrations about what I am doing, to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name?
31. Favorite boy’s name?
Oliver, of course.
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Oliver doing his spazztic hip thrust dance.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
The ones that my mommy washed for me.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child?
I crushed my forehead against a steel bar and had to get stitches.
36. Do you love where you live?
Yes I do.
37. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An animator for Disney.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. How many dogs do you have?
Not a one. And that’s the way it shall stay.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Besides, my husband? Doubt it.
41. What is your favorite book?
Siddhartha – Hermann Hesse
42. What is your favorite candy?
Toss up between Butterfinger, Sixlets, or Watchamacallit.
Which reminds me…one time when we were kids, my brother asked if I wanted him to get me a candy bar on his trip to Seven-Eleven.
Me: Yes, I would.
Pete: OK, what kind?
Me: A Watchamacallit.
Pete: I don’t know what that is.
Me: It’s a candy bar.
Pete: No shit. What’s its name?
Pete: JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS!
Me: Just go to the Sev and see what you can come up with.
I really wasn’t trying to be
a dickhead difficult, despite what Pete may have thought.
43. Favorite sports team?
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Candle in the Wind – The Princess Di Version or She’s Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze.