Yes, it’s true! Aunt Becky from Mommy Wants Vodka is interviewing each and every lovely reader willing to answer her. So, of course, I am playing along. But wait! There’s more! She is also giving away a book to a random person who participates in the interviewing process.
Are you telling me that I get to answer a questionnaire AND I may win a book?! Well slap my ass and call me Susie.
1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream?
Do they have the potential to prevent my ice cream from EVER MELTING?
2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why?
Gross. Just say it.
3) If you were a flavor, what would it be?
4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis?
This question assumes that I actually do chores that regularly. But if I had to pick something I would say: changin’ the tickin’ in Ma and Pa’s mattress. (Is it just me or does the word “chore” start the theme song to Little House on the Prairie in your head?)
5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself)
Jimmy Two Boobs
6) You’re stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they?
Muse, Billy Holiday, Eric Satie, Michael Jackson, and Peter Gabriel
7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false?
8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order will emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self?
Don’t be so afraid of failing.