1. What do you add to your coffee? It’s rare that I have straight up coffee. Usually I have one of those incredibly overpriced,
crack sugar laced beverages like a white chocolate peppermint mocha. But if and when I do have coffee, I turn it into something similar to the aforementioned drink with half n half and sugar.
2. What are you reading now? Oh many things, my friends, many things. Ok, really just four books. Two on parenting, one true tale of thievery, and one suspense novel. Just guess which one is which! You’ll never guess.
Parenting With Love and Logic
Children the Challenge
The Charlemagne Pursuit
The Man Who Loved Books Too Much: The True Story of Thief, a Detective, and a World of Literary Obsession
3. Do you own a gun? Me, personally, no. But my husband does, so there is one in our home if that counts.
4. Are you registered to vote? Yes
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I didn’t until I had Rocket. And I really only get nervous when I know they are going to be giving him a shot. This is probably the worst time to get nervous since kids are like dogs and can sense fear. I am not afraid of needles, I have eleven piercings for fuck sake. I just hate it when people shove sharp pointed objects into my child.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are tasty tubes of meat.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? I am quite fond of Oh Come All Ye Faithful. I am NOT a fan of that piece of shit song with the tourette inducing chorus of “si-imply ha-aving a wonderful Christmas time.”
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I don’t know that I have a preference. I’ll drink whatever is available be it milk or soda.
9. Can you do push ups? I know my bra can do at least two. PAH POW!!
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Technically we weren’t boyfriend and girlfriend, but since we did hang out naked in his closet, I will have to go with Adam.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My wedding ring.
12. Favorite hobby? Painting or photography.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I work with my one year old son. Our working relationship is great but I have been hearing whisperings of nepotism from the other employees.
14. Do you have ADD? I don’t know. I’ve never waited around long enough to find out.
15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I tend to be suspicious of people’s motives.
16. What’s your Middle name? Diane. After me ma.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I should go check on Rocket.
I saw something muchin’ in the meadow, moo, moo, moo.
Shit, I need to do some serious laundry.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Can’t. I spent up to and including no money, yesterday.
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Milk, Diet Dr. Pepper and Cafe Mocha.
20. Current worry right now? I plead the fifth.
21. What side do you dress to? It’s more of a circular motion starting with the right foot. It’s complicated.
22. Favorite place to be? At home with my family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I believe I wiped the drool off my face and turned over on the couch around 9:30PM. Party at the Watsons!
24. Where would you like to go? Disneyland, obviously. Also Connecticut to see my sister, Jennifer Jennifer Crotch Crotch and her boyfriend, Dieter Dieter Pants on Fire. How did they get these names? Why do you ask, Dogs Pooping?
25. Name three people who will complete this. Your mom, The Pope, and that girl with the frontal dromedary issues.
26. Whose answers do you want to read the most? Your mom’s for sure.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink with green plaid accenting.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? *uncontrollable shuddering*
29. Can you whistle? Sure can.
30. Favorite colors(s)? Puce and ochre. Not really. That’s just what we would tell people when they asked about our wedding colors.
31. Could you be a pirate? Do you mean, how much longer do I plan on being a pirate? I think until ta-mAAAAAARRRR-ow! (Wow that was bad. Couldn’t help it. I blame it on the scurvy.)
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t usually sing in the shower.
33. Favorite girls name? Diamoniqua, Paradise, and Fonda Peters.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Warren, Daryl, and Tom.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Wishes and starlight.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Mr. Mike Rowe. Alright, that’s not entirely true. I totally just cracked myself up with my answer to question 25.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Disney character sheets.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? My episiotomy. Can that be considered an injury?
39. Do you love where you live? Yes
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. One is enough.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Depends on the alcohol consumption.
42. How many dogs do you have? None. Not a dog person at. all.
43. Does anyone have a crush on you? I would hope at least one person does.
44. What are the most fun things you ever did? Spending a week in Disneyland with Annie and Jeremy. Going to Italy with my Grandma. Any night hanging out at my parent’s house. (The last one may seem crazy, but you haven’t met my parents.)
46. What is your favorite candy? I’m a big sucker for Sixlets.
47. Favorite Team? Rockford Peaches
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? I have no idea. You pick.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM? On what day? Can you be more specific? Because right now I have 11, 710 options to choose from.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Wow! It’s really 8:30! Sweet.